Any non sentra vehicle
By 07BlackSpecV
Well, I really don't know how this happened but so be it. I really dig this truck and am looking forward to taking some of the stress off of the Spec, it was to the point where it's tough to live with it day in and day out and on real long trips. I did that to the car on purpose mind you, plus I've always wanted something with enough room to haul around stuff in. I have always loved the rugged look and feel of the Xterra and I think I will be extremely happy I took the plunge. Not to mention this has16,000 miles!

ENGINE:
- AFE Dryflow Air Filter
- Amsoil 5w30 XL
- Amsoil EA Oil Filter

ENGINE MANAGEMENT:
- N/A

DRIVETRAIN:
-N/A

ARMOR:
-ARB Bull Bar w/ARB Fog Lamp Kit
-White Knuckle Sliders
-Maxterra Rear Bumper with Tire and Jerry Can Carrier
-Shrockworks Rear Diff Cover

RECOVERY/TRAIL GEAR:
- RockyMountainX Front Recovery Points
- Warn Gen II VR10s Winch w/Factor 55 Prolink and Factor 55 Offset Hawse Fairlead
- ARB Essentials Recovery Kit (Snatch Block, Snatch Strap, Tree Saver)
- ARB Snatch Strap in Blue Ridge Overland Gear Strap Bag
- Kidde Fire Extinguisher
- Surplus NATO Gas Cans
- Trasharoo

SUSPENSION/BRAKE/WHEELS/TIRES:
- TJM 2.0" Lift Coilovers with Medium Duty Springs (F)
- PRG 2.5" AALs (R)
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks (R)
- Removed Rear Sway Bar
- SPC Camber Bolts
- EZAccessories 6x4.5 to 6x5.5 1.5" Adapters
- 16x7 +39 Bronze Nismo TE37x's
- 285/75/16 Falken Wild Peak AT2's

EXTERIOR:
- Mudflaps Removed
- Side Steps Removed
- WeatherTech Bug/Stone Deflector
- WeatherTech Window Deflector
- 4' Firestik II CB Radio Antenna w/ Tunable Tip, SS HD Spring, SS Door Jam Mount
- Totron DC 40" Combo Light Bar
- Gobi Passenger Side Ladder
- Gobi Ranger Rack
- Airflow Snorkel

INTERIOR:
- Lanzar Double DIN Headunit with SatNav
- Ram Mount X Grip Cell Phone for driver
- Factory Signal Stalk with Fog Light Switch
- OTRATTW 40" Light Bar Switch
- Weathertech DigiFit Floor Mats
- SuperBriteLED's 3175 Festoons for Map, Dome, and Cargo Lights
- Wix In Cabin Air Filter
- Cobra 19 Ultra III CB Radio
- Para Cord Headrest Handles
- Blue Ridge Overland Gear Visor Organizer
- Raingler RIXN
- DepHep Window Molle Panel
- McMaster Carr 175# Replacement Hatch Struts

MISC:
- Nismo License Plate Frame rear
- JDMEGO "Hella Bored of Stance" License Plate Frame front
- Thule Porta Haul Kayak J Racks
- Yakima Two Timer Bike Rack

First Day of Ownership: 9/15/2012

By 07BlackSpecV
atirider wrote:Very nice, So the truth comes out. The coils are getting to you XD

The idea of coils in the winter (snow and salt) worries me more. The Spec is just getting too nice to risk ruining with Northern winters.
By willms81™
NICE

After riding around in Justin's Armada I want one lol

16k miles is damn near like brand new.
By 07BlackSpecV
Got a very small start to recovery gear. Raided my old roadside emergency kit and managed to to get a tow rope, jumper cables, small air pump, flares, and top off the famous Xterra First Aid Kit. Will be adding to it for sure but hey you've got to start some where.
By Starkles
Dude I had no idea. I'm loving it! I need to get a recovery/first aid kit started in the Armada. I have enough knives/multi tools to arm a small army of prison thugs, but all of my pelican cases have been used up by rifle gear.
By 07BlackSpecV
Pee Kelly wrote:Dude I had no idea. I'm loving it! I need to get a recovery/first aid kit started in the Armada. I have enough knives/multi tools to arm a small army of prison thugs, but all of my pelican cases have been used up by rifle gear.

Check this out man, don't know how it will work with the Armada but It's the route I'm going to take for carrying a tool set around in this thing.

http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread ... h+tool+box

I am really wanting to do stuff to this but I need to take it easy. Haven't gotten to take it on a trail yet but I want this thing to remain reasonable. Just kind of change things as they need it. The only thing i may splurge on is a light cage. Right now I'm looking into getting Piaa 510 fogs to use in the stock fog light locations and some real recovery gear. I really need to find a two track around here...lol.
By Starkles
The Mada, as big as it is, has been very capable off road so far. I've put it into 4wd once and it's been raining since Thursday afternoon.
By Starkles
Damn I like that idea. I might be able to make that work with my second row seats. There's a space behind my third row that I can easily fit 2 rifles + ammo into.
By Starkles
What I have, Army issued Battle axe hatchet thing (I don't know why the fuck they issued these to us), 3.5" knife that I've convexed and stropped to a fucking razor blade, 4 flashlights to choose from ( LED Surefire, Halogen Surefire, Mini-Maglight, 2D Maglight), firestarter with quick tender discs, basic FAK (Army issue), and a few other little things. I'm going to acquire some pop up orange triangle, a tow strap, and some flares from our motorpool. I just need something to put it all in. Those craftsman boxes look perfect.
By 07BlackSpecV
Pee Kelly wrote:What I have, Army issued Battle axe hatchet thing (I don't know why the fuck they issued these to us), 3.5" knife that I've convexed and stropped to a fucking razor blade, 4 flashlights to choose from ( LED Surefire, Halogen Surefire, Mini-Maglight, 2D Maglight), firestarter with quick tender discs, basic FAK (Army issue), and a few other little things. I'm going to acquire some pop up orange triangle, a tow strap, and some flares from our motorpool. I just need something to put it all in. Those craftsman boxes look perfect.

With the tie downs that are factory in the back of the xterra I'm considering some surplus .50 cal ammo cans. My buddy uses those in his new wrangler and it's pretty righteous.
By Starkles
Yeah those cans are pretty big and can store a lot. I want my kit to be "hidden" so it's not taking up my main storage area. With the kid I need to throw her stroller and various other bullshit items in the cargo area. So I need to save that space for that use. I've been thinking about getting one of these and bolting/locking a gorilla box to it http://www.backcountry.com/rhino-rack-r ... r:keyword={keyword}&mr:match={matchtype}&mr:filter=20762933025
By 07BlackSpecV
Pee Kelly wrote:Yeah those cans are pretty big and can store a lot. I want my kit to be "hidden" so it's not taking up my main storage area. With the kid I need to throw her stroller and various other bullshit items in the cargo area. So I need to save that space for that use. I've been thinking about getting one of these and bolting/locking a gorilla box to it http://www.backcountry.com/rhino-rack-r ... r:keyword={keyword}&mr:match={matchtype}&mr:filter=20762933025

Ya that would do it pretty good. Aargh, all the new things to consider with this 4x4 stuff. I'm exploring a whole new world right now and it's a lot to take in.
By Starkles
Yeah I looked into a lot of this, and actually had a lot of this back when I had my F150. After I got rid of the truck I gave away most of my recovery gear. I had a 30,000lb strap with hitch reciever D-ring that always got the job done.
By Starkles
What a lot of people don't understand, is that you don't need a lift with crazy mud tires to do decent offroading. I have "aggressive" All-Terrains and so far I haven't gone out of 2wd. Bigger tires help you go over rough terrain without dropping into ruts, but that's about it. They also help rock crawlers gain leverage when going up decent sized shear rocks, but that doesn't pertain to us SUV folks. Typical trail running type stuff can be done with decent tires at stock height. All you need is a competent driver and a friend to help you out if you end up digging yourself in.
By SPECVVEL
Id like Allsentra to have a Nissan truck section so I can post my pic next to your's. :) :thumbup:
idk if I should make a whole thread about it.it's a 20 year old dd.
Last edited by SPECVVEL on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

After a happy sunshine family outing in the Sentra[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]

Up for sale is a 2JR Medusa Header along with an a[…]