Any non sentra vehicle
By x1s1x300
2004 Pontiac GTO 6 speed

Tuned by Rick at Synergy Motorsports in Fremont, CA.
Made 342 hp & 361 lb-ft on a Dynojet 4000.
Made 329 hp & 342 lb-ft on a Mustang Dyno.

Power Mods:
K&N Drop In Filter
Kooks Signature Series Longtube Headers
- Stepped 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" into 3" Collector
- AeroJet 1700 Degree Ceramic Coating
Kooks 3" Catted Mids
Spintech Cat-Back Exhaust
- 2.5" Mandrel Bent Dual Rear Exit
- X-Pipe, 4" Double Wall Tips
- Stainless Steel
Powerbond 25% Underdrive Pulley
MSD Plug Wires
NGK TR5 V-Power Plugs

Suspension & Chassis:
Hinson Supercars Poly Motor Mounts
Hotchkis Front Sway Bar

Other:
Saikou Michi Dual Oil Catch Can
05-06 Cooling Swap
Custom Saikou Michi Coolant Overflow Can
A/C Delete
ECU Relocation

Fluids:
Amsoil OE Synthetic 5w-30
Amsoil Ea Oil Filter
GM Manual Transmission & Transfer Case Fluid (Trans)
Torco RGO 85w-140 (Diff)
Torco Type F Friction Modifier (Diff)

How she looks and sounds now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbz91kyMXgg

How she looked when I first got her:

Last edited by x1s1x300 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:15 am, edited 16 times in total.
By x1s1x300
I'm not sure how much she's making to the wheels. I'm gonna wait until I get her paid off, and then get her dyno tuned. So in a couple months I should have some before and after numbers. Factory specs are 350hp at the crank.
By Starkles
Badass man. What an upgrade! :thumbup:
By willms81™
I'd drive the shit out of that.
By x1s1x300
I did my first repair on the goat today. One of the exhaust clamps was loose and making all kinds of noise. I ended putting a shim under the clamp so it was able to tighten down enough to hold and seal. I was also able to push the exhaust forward about an inch as well, before I tightened it. She's a bit quieter now. Also a slight bit less pull on acceleration.
By cvz_finezt
Ur probably making somewhere around 310 to the wheels right now.
By cvz_finezt
Do an LS6 Heads, Cam( or aftermarket Cam) and teh LS6 intake manifold, long tube headers with a high flow catted exhaust system and you'll be over 400rwhp ez
By MdB16SpecV
sweet pickup and another little thing i love about it is the hard cable to the throttle none of that electronic drive by wire bullshit. good ol' immediate response, not sure on the wheels but other then that rwd ftw! :D
By x1s1x300
Exhaust started making noise again, so I had it welded (fuck clamps).

I also ordered the following:
Intro-Tech Fitted Windshield Sun Shade
6 Quarts Amsoil OE Synthetic Oil
Amsoil Ea Oil Filter
2 Liters Torco RGO 85w-140
4oz Torco Type F Limited Slip Additive
By cvz_finezt
V8's love an open exhaust ;) I would put in some electric cut-outs on that thing
By x1s1x300
I just ordered a Spintech 2.5" catback w/ x-pipe, dual rear exits, and 4" double wall tips. Stainless of course. Will require cutting my bumper on the passenger side, but that's ok. Should open her up a bit compared to the Corsa. Next step will be a set of Kooks Signature Series stepped headers and 3" catted mids. At this point I'll take her in and get her tuned.
By cvz_finezt
a single 3in will flow better the two 2.5in's. Yes The longtubes will make that sucker sound awesome and you'll gain about 30ft lbs at the peak but your going to average 40-50 ft lbs across the curve. The stock exhaust setup on the GM LS cars are so choked that just by adding a good cat-back system guys are getting 40-50 rwhp and 30-45 rwtq gains easy. The LS engines love to breathe, and if by chance you put a carbarator on the car it has given gains of 20+rwhp. That something i have personally seen people do but they were on strip applications. Do some underdrive pullies next, then get a Custome SCT or Diablosport tune from SLP performance to get the most out of your mods. And if you weren't in Cali I would tell you to go for a Off-road X-pipe as opposed to the catted one. Thats an extra 10-15 rwhp and rwtq right there
By x1s1x300
i mainly went with the spintech catback because of the sound. combined with the kooks lts, she should sound pretty mean. the catted mids are still illegal here in cali (metal substrate), but i'm not really worried about emissions. i decided to go with the catted mids just to make her a bit quieter than she'd be without. i'd love for her to sound like this at some point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGTsqpk0rEk
By cvz_finezt
You are going to absolutly love the new exhaust set up. It's going to breathe so much better and your butt dyno will tell the difference. Best guess when everything is all done you'll be sitting around 330-340 rwhp as peak gains. but under the curver there will be so much more. and i would highly recommend some steeper gears in rthe back as well. That will really improve your acceleration.
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge