Any non sentra vehicle
By Starkles
Just picked her up today. She sat in a basement for 8 years so everything is pristine Only 3700 miles.

Ordered a set of Bridgestone battlax BT-016 tires. Should he here in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By willms81™
Let me know how you like those tires. I'm going to need some in a couple more thousand miles.
By nissanguru
Good pick man! I like the color and the bike. Looking forward to hearing how you like it
By CrickiKaze
How much is the real question.
By willms81™
CrickiKaze wrote:How much is the real question.

More than you can afford pal
By CrickiKaze
willms81™ wrote:
CrickiKaze wrote:How much is the real question.

More than you can afford pal

Yet strangely mine is better than his.......:realtroll:
By DbrainX
Nice grab Justin, looking forward to the next updates,
By Starkles
Fairly cheap, $3,000 cash plus my AR-15. If the mileage were any higher than what it's at I would have paid about $1000 less. But the guy was cool, gave me his helmet, all factory parts, swing arm stand, cover, and all original documents. The body is in mint condition, the rubber lines are still nice and black and not cracking or dried out. The headlights are still clear and the tires are the originals with 90% tread left. This bike literally looks like it was taken out of a time capsule. The 11 year old tires is why I bought new ones. Never trust rubber that old.

By Starkles
Some would argue that I overpaid. But the other bikes in that price range had 15-30k miles. There's a lot of maintenance that needs to be done in that kind of mileage. In my mind I won because instead of doing a valve check in 5k miles, I have another 26,000 miles before that needs to be done.

By Starkles
From Image
To

I handed him the envelope of money, he handed it to his wife and she ran inside the house. He said "well, I'll never see that again" lol

By The Rickman
Starkles wrote:I handed him the envelope of money, he handed it to his wife and she ran inside the house. He said "well, I'll never see that again" lol

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA aint that the truth
By Starkles
Bike is all set with Veterans plates. Total cost:
$3000 for the bike
$300 for registration, tags, title transfer
$175 for insurance for the year
= Bike is ready to go, and all I have to pay is gas money :thumbup: :thumbup:
By Starkles
Thanks bud. Average is 140miles per tank. $10 fill up on premium, 36 miles one way to work. So I can roughly go 2 days on $10. That puts me at about $25-$30 per week in gas, making it $100-$130 a month. What I pay now is $80 every 4 days for the Armada. I'm not doing that depressing math for you. :thumbup:
By Starkles
Rode it to work this morning, everything seems to run fine. Today is the first day I've had it on the highway. I looked up the procedure for seafoaming a carbed bike (a bit different than usual) and I think I'll do that this weekend just for shits and giggles. The biggest difference, is that people suggest you leave it in the carbs over night instead of the 30 minutes I've always heard for EFI applications.
By willms81™
Invoice from purchase or this is all lies.
By Starkles
Shit, uhhhh. Let me type one up real fast. I mean...scan it.

After a happy sunshine family outing in the Sentra[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]

Up for sale is a 2JR Medusa Header along with an a[…]