Any non sentra vehicle
This thing is sweet Bryan!

How long is it taking you to adjust to RHD though? lol
Well, there isn't much power needed driving around Oki. The lil "red rocket" has enough power to merge into traffic and get up hills no problem while still getting damn good gas mileage. Beyond that, there aren't very many chances to really see what the car has.
saint0421 wrote:Well, there isn't much power needed driving around Oki. The lil "red rocket" has enough power to merge into traffic and get up hills no problem while still getting damn good gas mileage. Beyond that, there aren't very many chances to really see what the car has.

well i don't know what part of the island your at but one of these days take the freeway down towards naha or up towards nago. theres always a bit of room and more than a few straight aways. either that or use 58 or one of the other main roads if you wanna let loose the "rocket" a little lol... of course do watch out for the cops. i got pulled over once there....an interesting experience to say the least.
dynamo6119 wrote:
saint0421 wrote:Well, there isn't much power needed driving around Oki. The lil "red rocket" has enough power to merge into traffic and get up hills no problem while still getting damn good gas mileage. Beyond that, there aren't very many chances to really see what the car has.

well i don't know what part of the island your at but one of these days take the freeway down towards naha or up towards nago. theres always a bit of room and more than a few straight aways. either that or use 58 or one of the other main roads if you wanna let loose the "rocket" a little lol... of course do watch out for the cops. i got pulled over once there....an interesting experience to say the least.

Found out on the expressway today that the lil red rocket can do 180kph no problem. I let off as soon as it hit 180. . . Seems like she still had more umph to put forth. I'm so proud of the lil 1.3 terdblow :D
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge