Nitrous, Superchargers, and Turbo info in here

Moderators: B17 Moderator, B16 Moderator

By skyy
So jesse messed up the site and erased 500 posts, one of them was all of my pictures and the updates of the turbo build so i decided to start a formal build thread so here we go:

First of all Ill show you my car (since i dont even have a show off thread either....)

My name is Felix Cuadrado, I'm from Puerto Rico. I have a Red Alert 2008 Ser Spec-v.

This is my car first few days. NEW!!! December 2007

So I later installed:
Injen Intake (polished)
M2 Header
M2 Downpipe
Megan racing 2.5" Mid Pipe
Greddy SE Axleback
Aem UEGO (dont have pics of it)
Aem FIC

This are a Few Pics with I/H/E

Fic Installed

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWOrOzWQo8c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RWOrOzWQo8c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I had this setup for about 2 weeks and decided to go turbo (car felt great, BUT i wanted MORE!!!)
So I sold all my stuff except the FIC and The UEGO which I'll use for my Turbo.

So I started gathering info and began to buy parts (that was in december)
So Far I Got:
GT35R
Prosport Premium Boost gauge
Prosport Oil pressure Gauge
Aem Wideband Uego
Aem FIC
CXracing Black powder coated IC piping
CXracing SameSide Intercooler
Apexi WS2 3" Muffler
Log manifold
BOV Tial 50mm
wastegate Turbosmart 38mm
Water Lines

Heres are some pics of some stuff i have for the turbo build.

Also i already installed the Intercooler, it was a perfect fit, its like if it was made specifically for the B16 :D!

Missing:
Oil lines
Injectors Big ones 650cc or higher
Exhaust piping 3"
downpipe 3"
gaskets
All the money i need will be here this weekend IF I CANNOT START THIS WEEKEND IT WILL! BE DONE NEXT WEEKEND MARCH 5, 2010 :D
I'm planning on running a 8.5psi spring, expecting 300whp or more. No EBC nor MBC for now.

Future Plans would be(in summer):
Maybe Rods & Pistons
Coilovers or Springs
New Rims
Better Breaks

I'll Let you guys posted!!!!!!
Last edited by skyy on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By TURBOSENTRA08
your set up looks awesome dude, u won't have no problem hitting 300whp @8p.s.i. :rockout:
but don't try and take it past 8 without having a fully built engine, because from what i learned is that
when people try to go to 9, 10 problems start to arise, so its best to play it safe and havea car that will last
good luck, and btw my name is jim :)
By skyy
So i was bored in my house cause i didnt had college today, soooooooooooo i did this!!!

:rockout:

I know this one doesnt show anything but i had to take it cause i was happy everything was back together :D

After installing everything i had to remove it couple off times because of clearance issues with the fog lights, but it was touching just a little but i finally made it perfect.....! How's it looking? :D

P.S. Believe me this was a PITA.... Idk if you notice i had to cut pipes also....
By silverspec
shhaaaawingggg NICE stuff
By BlackoutV
SICK dudee!!! Can't wait till this things officially Turbo'd! BTW, I love the red!!! :rockout:
By skyy
cant wait, either!!!!

this weekend ill buy all oil lines, fittings, gaskets, flanges.
If i recieve the money this weekend ill turbo it, if not it wont past next weekend!!!!!!!
By KingDNH
Looking good, ricer! Haha. Have you planned the hot-piping yet?
By skyy
yea i planned it, i got enough ic piping with only one cxracing piping kit, im missing a 90 degrees elbow and thats it. i will do it this weekend. so far fits perfect =D
By Djose636
I'm just posting something because Skyy is telling me to post something so his thread can get attetion. He feels hurt because nobody cares about his work on the car, so here I am annoyed, cuz he has been crying for hours like a girl. Please say something to cheer him up, come on guys lets raise his self esteem !!!!!!!!!!!!
By skyy
your only being a smart ass cause all of your friends took the step to go turbo and your to much of a pussy to do it also, yet u cant sleep thinkin that u want a turbo car!!!!!!! FAGGOT!~!!! LOL :hysterical: :asshat:
By Djose636
skyy wrote:your only being a smart ass cause all of your friends took the step to go turbo and your to much of a pussy to do it also, yet u cant sleep thinkin that u want a turbo car!!!!!!! FAGGOT!~!!! LOL

Shut up I hate you !!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna talk to you ever again N/A FTW
:fu:
By Evil
what intercooler did you get? I need one for a project of mine.
By Evil
skyy wrote:its a CXracing made for talon same side, bought from ebay.

do you know the part number at all? I checked there website, quite a few look the same, but little info there.
By KingDNH
skyy wrote:yea i planned it, i got enough ic piping with only one cxracing piping kit, im missing a 90 degrees elbow and thats it. i will do it this weekend. so far fits perfect =D

I have a 90* elbow. I'll sell it to you for 10 bucks + shipping if you want.
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge