2000-2006
By supa1.8
MODS. (Body)
VHT spray tinted tail lights
Shaved trunk except for the 1.8s
Decales
Eibach Drop Zone lowering springs 2.5 drop
WHEELS.
18x8.5 wheels (dont know the name cause me and boy traded rims and forgot to tell me the name)
215/35/r18
MOTOR.
Cai from spectra
Voltage regulator
3000 HID Kit
Spectra breather
OBX 4-2-1 header and mid pipe
OBX 16in resonator
Thunderbolt high flow cat
(No name custom exhaust)
INSIDE THE SHELL.
Sony explode cd player
Costomed painted cluster
SOON TO HAVE SONY EXPLODE SPEAKERS WIT IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS
tHEN 20% TINT SOON TO BE ON TOO.

THE OLD LOOK...........
Thought this would of been a nicce spot to take sum pics by these birds. Tried to get a pic wit them flying by the car but couldnt!
By supa1.8
Here are the items i have brought.
OBX RESONATOR & THUNDERBOLT HIGH FLOW CAT:
INSIDE THE RESONATOR:
INSIDE THE CAT:
NO NAME EXHAUST:
Then its remote control. :D. So I can command it to come out when i want somebody to believe that Im packing something good under the hood and it can look FLASHY!!! :lol:
Sorry for the crappy pics.
Heres how the set up look under the car at the shop
By supa1.8
Clean.......
My Droid X takes better shots than yall freaken ugly cam's lol. jky jk
VERIZON BABYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
Also everyone check out my boys fb page on all meets we be having and round the end of march 2013 we are having a mega meet at our local Drag way, and we should be drawing in around 200+ ppl attending. So i will post up the info on the meet on here and u can keep checking on info on their fb page. Importsofthe Beach@facebook.com and tell them Chris C sent ya ;)
Last edited by supa1.8 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By supa1.8
07BlackSpecV wrote:I'd love it so much better if they were 17's man but overall I dig it.

I had 17 on it before but me and my boy traded rims, but in the very near future Im going to go 16 or 17 wit a set of Coilovers. Right after I get my dream swap Sr20 and work from there. Also these rims are super lite for one and i can tell a big difference in my speed. Thanx too :thumbup:
By Marvel_Man
What part of SC are you from? I'm in Charleston. Good looking 1.8 too.
Oh man I freakin love your car! We almost have the same car man. I have a white 1.8s also but mine's an '05. Check out my showoff thread.

Anyways I love the way it looks (minus the blue wheels no offense) Something about yours that has a more aggresive stance than mine. It might be the rims.. I have 15s :/

I live in Georgia. We're not too far. We should get together for a cruise sometime :)

Anyways man nice ride..
By supa1.8
WhiteLightning05 wrote:Oh man I freakin love your car! We almost have the same car man. I have a white 1.8s also but mine's an '05. Check out my showoff thread.

Anyways I love the way it looks (minus the blue wheels no offense) Something about yours that has a more aggresive stance than mine. It might be the rims.. I have 15s :/

I live in Georgia. We're not too far. We should get together for a cruise sometime :)

Anyways man nice ride..

Thanx man, its coming alomg nice wit me and we'll get up soon mad and Ga would be a nice place to take a trip too :)
By supa1.8
Well guys my car has some issue wit the alignment, two of my rims are mainly gone, the shocks/struts are bout there, and my left rear bearing is shot. All because of this construction company didnt do the road right. So now they are trying to get their insurance company to fix the problem somehow and i hope we can reslove all this wit out any problems.
Dang!!! :facepalm: Sorry to hear that. That happened? Did you hit some humongous pothole or something?
By supa1.8
some what but it did enough damages but now i gotta wait on the city or the construction company insurance to back at me. They wanna know or make sure this aint no HOST which it aint cause i had two machanics look at my car and say about the same thing thats wrong wit it. So now i gotta take two of the rims off cause they both got a bad dent in them but the tires are still good. So they will be sold. The other two rims/tires are still in good use from what they telling me. I will try to sell them or what not to get them out my way. Just hoping that i will get enough back to get a good set.
This is sad, makes me wanna go back to modding bad... but other priorities are first like my daughter... anyway looks good and hopefully with this refund check i can finally put some money back into my baby....
Nice photos man :thumbup:

What size rims are you running? They look good and flush. Is your car lowered at all?

EDIT: Nevermind... Got my answer after I scrolled to the top of your first post :facepalm:

Car looks good though. I regret so much not waiting and saving up for bigger rims now :(

After a happy sunshine family outing in the Sentra[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]

Up for sale is a 2JR Medusa Header along with an a[…]