2000-2006
By tubesteak
Well, My name is Tom. Ive been around for about 2 years now but never created an account here so after hearing everyone at the MD meet talkin about allsentra this and allsentra that id figure id join up. this ma car. not too terribly much dont atm, but i am in the process of builing a nasty sqr. so that should be fun.

Basic mods:
Nismo Gen2 CAI
Megan Racing 4-1 header
Megan Racing midpipe/ resonator
Apexi WS2 cat back exhaust
Axxtion STS w/ centering adapter
Bronze 5zigen FN01RC's
Orange lug nutz
gutted trunk
Ksport gen2 coilovers
painted some of the interior trim
painted the upper and lower grills black
10K HIDizzles
yellow fogs
ball bearing shifter bushings
weighted shift knob
5 panel rally mirror
throttle body coolant bypass mod
Fi-r Solid motor mounts
Redline QuickLift Kit
2j-racing ALK

Mods in the process of completing:
trimmed up and pnp intake manifold
Mild wire tuck around the cylinder head and IM

Pics for tits:

older pics

The crew:

At the track: thats Nismo062's white spec, then my fat ass on the left unloading my trunk before hittin the strip. very bad times that day... :f:
New Pics from Import Alliance Atlanta 2010
Me, Nismo062, and AnonymissKris' friends yellow specv

on the left

July 2010

TN pics
from TN Meet

Redline QuickLift Kit
12/18/10
chillin before i start my shift
Last edited by tubesteak on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
By Tonez
Very nice car man! :welcome:
Never pressure wash your car again if you like your paint. Pressure washers are notorious for killing ANY cars paint job and I've seen quite the number of sentras with a black front bumper thanks to teh pressure washer.

Good looking car other than that.

I used to have a girlfriend in Carrolton. I kinda like the place.
obsidian wrote:Never pressure wash your car again if you like your paint. Pressure washers are notorious for killing ANY cars paint job and I've seen quite the number of sentras with a black front bumper thanks to teh pressure washer.

wow. that pressure washer must have been sumthin intense. ive used local diy car washes for over 8 years and ive never had a problem. the water pressure on these units are not bad at all. not even enough to sting your finger lol. but thanks for the advise.
obsidian wrote:Never pressure wash your car again if you like your paint. Pressure washers are notorious for killing ANY cars paint job and I've seen quite the number of sentras with a black front bumper thanks to teh pressure washer.

lmao, what kind of pressure was that? ive never had a problem using car washes like that in the photo

About time Tom
Car looks great man
whats the word on the sqr business?
also this has been added to your profile
hAha that pic is actually my facebook profile pic. ill set it as my avatar here when i stop procrastinating.

Jesse, the block, crank and head are sitting at Smonkinjoes house waiting for me to build up enough money to afford the rods, pistons, custom bearings, and the machine work needed to fit the sr crank into the block. also giving the block a full service. good bath, bore, hone all that jazz. then blueprint, assembly yada yada. im lookin at 2500 - 3k just to get the short block done. very early in the build

but i have run into a lil hiccup financially due to some unexpected bills that came up (medical) soooooo its gunna take a lil bit before its finished. im a broke college student. lol
:welcome: and nice car...and I don't really agree with the pressure washer comment lol....I have a Simoniz 1500psi washer and I've been using it forever....my paint actually comes out better cuz of the pressure lol.
welcome Tom!! glad you came
@ all the pressure washer comments...

Pressure washers are safe, just be careful. I saw a guy at Canadian Tire wash a customers car, and peel half the bumper's side in one shot. His paint must have been chipped or flakey, but it happened.
didnt you use to live on long island ? nice car by the way my favorite color!
tommymel wrote:didnt you use to live on long island ? nice car by the way my favorite color!

ive never been to that state let alone the island. lol
theres several of these cars floatin around. but i have to agree on the color. i saw it and immediately wanted it
oh lol there was another kid on the sentra forums named tubesteak. he lived on long island.
Drive up to New Hampshire

nice car those subtle flashes of color, set it off

where did you loosen off tension to remove belt fr[…]

Hopefully nothing serious, GL! Yep, everything […]

17 SRt's

no report on larger turbos but different intercool[…]