2000-2006
so, i thought i had posted a showoff when i first registered here, but i guess i didn't, so it's time to start fresh.

bought the car brand new in 2006, had 11 miles on it when i drove it off the lot. she just rolled over 56xxx the other day, so it's been quite a long journey. we've had good times, and some awful ones together, but to this day i still love her just as much as the day i bought her.

here's a progression of how my car went:

after my warranty went out, i started modding. started with a gen2 nismo CAI, and a GReddy Evo2 exhaust (which i <3).

then i went a little further, i added an authentic hotshot header, and some eibach sportline lowering springs, made me love the car even more, and handled much better:

really liked the lowered look, so i decided to paint my wheels, and in doing so, decided that i no longer liked the sentra spoiler, so off it went:

after a while the n/a powa wasn't doing much for me. a few friends around town had boosted specs, and i took a ride in both, and got bit by the boost bug, so my parts gathering began. after doing research and reading forum after forum, i picked up some parts and waited until i was totally ready to dig in.

and that brings us to today. as of 6/28/10 i am a member of the boosted sentra club, chyeahhh.

mods:
autoboost manifold (ceramic coated)
protech 3inch downpipe (ceramic coated/heatwrapped)
protech 3inch midpipe (ceramic coated, dumped behind front wheels)
protech open dump tube (ceramic coated)
57 trim terbo, .63 a/r
WRX 440cc injectors
nismo upper intake with custom cold side intercooler piping (3inch from upper intake to bumper, then 2.5inch from bumper to intercooler) and 2 1/4in piping on hot side
treadstone tr8 intercooler
tial 50mm blow off valve
tial 38mm wastegate
prosport boost, oil pressure, and digital wideband
apexi neo tuned @ 7.5psi
treadstone baller vacuum block
probably more that i'm forgetting

soon to come:
mmi's fo sheez.
a lot of other stuffs to put her where she needs to be.

and here she is. forgive the pics, i took and edited them in a hurry, just wanted to show her off. enjoy!

aaaand, here's a little video teaser :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6q4ChawmA
duesMANdella wrote:I love boosted sleepers
look great man
this has been added to your profile

rad, thanks man. this site has some neat features that i'm going to have to check out.

also, debating on trading the evo2 exhaust for a dual tip VRS exhaust. thoughts?

spizzle45 wrote:What did you use to edit photos?

adobe photoshop cs4.
specv118 wrote:roy do you need a clamp. i have a bunch of tbolts laying around that might work with that 2 1/4 coupler.

yes i do! it'd be awesome if you could bring a few when you come to the tn meet. seems like 2 1/4th is a weird size to buy, so no one has them. fuck ordering them jawns, too.

duesMANdella wrote:What did you use to spray the intercooler?

flat black spray paint. used a scotchbrite pad to scuff it up, and put a thick layer on the end tanks, top and bottom, and then did numerous fine mists on the core so not to cake it in paint. i really wanted to spray it with radiator paint, but it's glossy and once again, hard to find. radiator paint is a lot more thin, though, so it's better than regular paint. don't use bar-b-que grill paint either, it'll insulate the i/c which holds in heat instead of getting rid of it.

also, to the guy asking about photoshop, just torrent it like the rest of the broke college kids in the world :P
hmm, an update? yes.

went from the plain old jane up top, to this hot mess back before the TN mega meet last summer:

(pics courtesy of norb)

my new favorite thing about her:

and these pics are courtesy of travis (sharpmaxell):

and then, on 3/30/11 this happened:

xxr 962 17x9 +30 (+25 in the rear (+30 with a 5 mil spacer)) w/ 215/45's

front
back

and reppin' tsvb:

don't really care if it's hellaflush/madtyte/sickwithit/hellasunk, i think the wheels look good, and the fitment is perfect for me. now to get my fenders rolled, go more low, and order some 245's :)
Very nice man. I was digging the purple wheels though... :D
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge