only thing installed so far is CF trunk and CF nismo replica spoiler from VIS
picked these up, need tires though
things i need to install yet
fi-r shifter cable bushings
fi-r solid engine mounts
fi-r cross member inserts
JWT BSR kit

finally got tires Hankook Ventus V12 EVO
Last edited by 06BLACKOUT on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By 06BLACKOUT
duesMANdella wrote:I love unmolested cars lately.
With those rims and the rear spoiler its going to look awesome, esp bronze on black :sex:
Just needs the girl and lower nismo lip :)
I added this to your profile also :thumbup:

just wish i could find someone that is willing to part with there nismo lip
By BlackoutV
you should...trade me your wheels....
By Tonez
Looks like a nice start man. Keep it up! :woot:
By 06BLACKOUT
BlackoutV wrote:you should...trade me your wheels....

hell no...lol took me long enough to find ones that were brand new
By KingDNH
Nice car. Would you like me to use one of your pictures to make a banner for the top of the site?
By 06BLACKOUT
KingDNH wrote:Nice car. Would you like me to use one of your pictures to make a banner for the top of the site?

let me get some better pics, these are pretty crappy
By KingDNH
Cool; up there's a link with the place to post them. ;)
By 06BLACKOUT
06SilverStalker wrote:Car is looking sexy man done anything else lately? Looks like your off to a better start then me. :woot: lol

unfortunatly only thing i got done was getting the tires mounted and switched to synthetic oil.
trying to pay off school loans then ill hopefully start buying more stuff
By duesMANdella
06BLACKOUT wrote:
06SilverStalker wrote:Car is looking sexy man done anything else lately? Looks like your off to a better start then me. :woot: lol

unfortunatly only thing i got done was getting the tires mounted and switched to synthetic oil.

keep us updated as you do!
By Erix03_SpecV
hey blackout you should come out n join us at the BBQ beach meet in June at Sandy Pt beach.

I love them rims, wish i could afford me a set. Also the cf trunk n wing is hella win.

Even if u cant make the beach meet u still gotta come down to York one of these weekends so we can hangout n have some drinks, I hold sentra Bbq cookout meets at my house about once a month.
By 06BLACKOUT
duesMANdella wrote:
06BLACKOUT wrote:

keep us updated as you do!

of course i will. next on my list is i/h/e considering i still have precat
and still havent loctite the butterflies yet either
By 06BLACKOUT
Erix05_SER wrote:hey blackout you should come out n join us at the BBQ beach meet in June at Sandy Pt beach.

I love them rims, wish i could afford me a set. Also the cf trunk n wing is hella win.

Even if u cant make the beach meet u still gotta come down to York one of these weekends so we can hangout n have some drinks, I hold sentra Bbq cookout meets at my house about once a month.

dont think i can make the beach meet
the bbq cooks outs sound good just got to see if i can find some time. if my wife makes it till thursday they are going to induce(put her in labor) her.
By Erix03_SpecV
80k miles on my 05 SE-R n no loose Bfly Screws
I believe the 2004 models were the last real year that had the common problem of Eating the screws. very few o5+ models had any issues with that, but it is still easy, fast n cheap to get em out n loctite em quick for ease of mind.

congrats on the baby, my wife will definately want your wifey to come over n bring the little one , Our boys r all beyond the baby stages now so she likes seein n holdn friends little ones :P
By 06BLACKOUT
Erix05_SER wrote:80k miles on my 05 SE-R n no loose Bfly Screws
I believe the 2004 models were the last real year that had the common problem of Eating the screws. very few o5+ models had any issues with that, but it is still easy, fast n cheap to get em out n loctite em quick for ease of mind.

congrats on the baby, my wife will definately want your wifey to come over n bring the little one , Our boys r all beyond the baby stages now so she likes seein n holdn friends little ones :P

yeah i still want to do it just in case

thanks...so your wife is like every other women..when they see a baby they have to hold it.lol

After a happy sunshine family outing in the Sentra[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]

Up for sale is a 2JR Medusa Header along with an a[…]