Orion Sub Box with 2 Twin coil 2 Ohm 1000 Watt Subs
Stinger 1 Farad 24 volt Capacitor

Looks
-------
Personally Painted C-mod's grill
Personally Painted engine cover
Relocated the horn and Painted
Headlights H13-2 8300K HID's with Halogen High-beams
Redline Tuning QuickLift Kit (man was that install easy as fuck)
VG Sharkfin 2
Limo Tint in the Rear windows and Light tint on the front two
LED Tail Lights

Soon to be
-------------
Fog light HID's
Custom Turbo Kit

Things I Changed
My mind on
---------------------
SAFC2 - I wanted MOAR Control Cough why I got uprev

Time for pictures and how shes progressed.

May 2008 Just got her home completely stock. I drove her for a year completely stock.

April 2009 This is when the mod's started. It all started with Rims. A couple of months after the rims came the SRI and the STS. Then it came to a halt until July when I got my M2 Header and then again in august when I got the complete Megan racing exhaust setup from header back.

Fast Forward. Now I have my winter rims and I just purchased some Crossdrilled and slotted rotors as well as ceramic pads.

Fast Forward again Now Its Feb 2010 and Ive installed several new mods, The C-mod grill, HID's, LC-1, OT-1 and This is also the first time you see photos of my new Stereo. Hopefully I should have a SAFC2 installed by the end of this month aswell.
April 20th Summer rim's back on and oh boy do they look good with cross drilled and slotted rotors
June 19 Tint and New Tires Pics to come as soon as I clean her up!
September 15 2010 Interior Changes! Boost Gauge (Yes I know I`m not boosted YET) and Exhuast Gas Temp as well as my top secret Project!
September 24 2010 Glowshift gauges installed and LC-1 fixed! Pics soon!
May 8th 2011 Installed the LED Tail lights today ... They dont look all that bad without tint
Update 07/02/2013
Last edited by Psycosis on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 am, edited 13 times in total.
you say you have a Jet maf, is this the company jet, and why did you change it? i didnt know they made one for our cars. Did you need to do anything to get it to read it right?
nice whip!! looks real nice. yea i made they didn't make the 2.0 in that blue but they did the versa.lol but anywho car looks sexy!!! you should maybe get erik to redo you grill so you don't see throw it so much!! almost looks like nothing is there from a far.lol
silverspec wrote:you say you have a Jet maf, is this the company jet, and why did you change it? i didnt know they made one for our cars. Did you need to do anything to get it to read it right?

Dont Bother the Jet performance MAF is just a Nissan OEM unit with the Nissan part number sanded off. I had a damaged MAF from screwing around when I installed my SRI. The JET MAF is just cheaper then buying one from the stealer ship or at least it was for me up here in canada

Oh and Dont worry Soon I will have more photos up with my summer rims on !
Its only a matter of time. Muahahaha
06SilverStalker wrote:Like what you have done so far lookin good man.... Whats next? :wave:

Well I have a SAFC2 sitting inside the car currently not hooked up. I should get around to hooking that up
I'm gunna order some tail light tint off of ebay nightshade paint just didnt work right at all.
Gunna limo tint the back windows and put 50% on the drivers and passengers windows.
Gunna order a allsentra.com sticker and gunna get a SpecVforum.com Sticker made up.
Going to pick up a 4 point front strut bar from aebstract and paint it up nice.

Then comes the turbo kit...
But thats a different story
Sounds like a good plan, especially ordering one of our stickers :). Did you see felix(skyy's) turbo build on his b16?
What happend that the vht didnt work out? I've done a copule set of tail lights(about to do my reverse lights) and it worked out pretty good.
Well Guys Im back.

I know I was gone as fast as a started here but i had to move. And lost access to the internet because of it.

But Im back and the summer rims will be going on soon. That means more pictures soon. And as soon as i get another job im turboing my car. BOTTOM FUCKING LINE
Psycosis wrote:Well Guys Im back.

I know I was gone as fast as a started here but i had to move. And lost access to the internet because of it.

But Im back and the summer rims will be going on soon. That means more pictures soon. And as soon as i get another job im turboing my car. BOTTOM FUCKING LINE

I like how you think and welcome back lol

Fits b17 Sentra SV? If so I will give you $280 for[…]

Today I checked my coolant level and oil as a basi[…]

I'm a strong advocate for lowering and some mildl[…]

Well, this is a bit off topic from my car but it d[…]