2007-2012
By b16sentra2.0
finally made this one, just a stock 2.0 currently working on the air ride kit, parts are from Universal Air and by Iceboxx Customs. Had the car for 2 years just waiting to paid it off for now before doing anything else. That's all I have for the pictures please let me know if you need more so I can post more pictures for you guys, for my kit its just a simple paddle kit so deciding where to put the paddles. Let me know any positive or negative feedback. As for mods I personally don't know what I want to do with my car was only really thinking about the suspension and wheels.

Mod List:

Engine:
stock

Suspension:
custom Universal Air kit
3 gallon tank
2 444c compressors
soft lines
paddles
3 air pressure gauges

Wheels:
not sure at the moment

Future mod:
cvt to 6spd

Thanks

struts are being shipped out along with the finally goodies
Last edited by b16sentra2.0 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By 20Specv12
That's the pod that Adam made correct? Are those switches inside the top glove compartment for your air suspension? That looks neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By b16sentra2.0
yeah not a problem i really dont have much of a mod list as i wanna pay my car off and get another car so my sentra is only my car at the moment. let me know if you need more pictures. I'll post once install is done, just been saving alot for everything ill need.
By 20Specv12
b16sentra2.0 wrote:the back portion I already solved myself. As for you that's for you to find out.

If you already solved it why don't you share what you did? I thought this forum is for every car enthusiast to share knowledge and learn from each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By b16sentra2.0
okay yeah I understand that, what more do you want, I think there is a list of the parts ive ordered through my builder, my builder is with the company Iceboxx Customs, he has done some good work. not hiding anything I always post pictures at the same spot in my house.
By CBURKE
lol I've got it guys….. As soon as my welder comes in, i'll share how I'm doing it…. I'll be doing it myself. lol

Way easier than I thought it was going to be!!!
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge