2007-2012
By 1darkV
I've had this car a week and half, so far only these crappy Blackberry pics. I'm waiting for a decent weather day to take some better shots, but here you go:
UPDATE:BETTER PICS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE 1

Good thing about working at a dealership: being there for your baby's first bath:

clean and ready to go, I got it with only 12km on it:

taking it home... :D

3 days old, just finished polishing it. The windows have been tinted since:

touchscreen navi/media controls...love the USB port, Ive got a flash-drive plugged in and the screen works just like an iPod:

My K & N Typhoon intake, only took about 90 minutes to install, nice and quiet when cruising, but sounds insane under load:

Again, sorry for the poor quality pics, better shots to come :)
Last edited by 1darkV on Thu May 30, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
By obsidian
That bitch is sexy! I mean really sexy!

I'm sure you've heard of the header issue and I know that you know about warranty work also.

Replace the header as soon as you can. I know it's not an issue right now but that thing disintegrates quickly.

My header on my B15 Spec V had only 20k on it and it was already starting to go. That's no good.
By 1darkV
Thanks for the compliments, guys...like I said the pics are crappy, but I use Mothers and Simoniz products to clean it and it really makes the black paint "pop".

The navi is factory, its new for 2010. It includes XM and NavTrafiic, and it can be ordered as an add-on to the (currently no-charge) sport package, which has the sunroof, limited slip and Fosgate sound system.

A header is definitely on my wish list...I leased the car because I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it after a few years, so I haven't decided whether to do such serious mods yet or not. Lowering and a set of 235/40ZR18s on 18x8s is the next mod, my priority with this car is handling so that's where the money is going first :)

At first I was disappointed they replaced the red dash, but the white is definitely easier on the eyes and a bit more upscale looking. But the red looks so much sportier, I'm torn about which is better. :|
By Tonez
Looks clean! Very nice job on the polishing! :woot:
By 1darkV
07BlackedOut wrote:Looks clean! Very nice job on the polishing! :woot:

Looking at your car in your sig, I take that as big compliment, lol...that is SHINNNY!

As far as plans go, I'm still in the process of putting together a "plan of attack", but the following will be done for sure:
-Eibach Pro Kit (is the alignment kit REALLY neccessary with a mild drop like this kit??)
-18x8 or 18x7 wheels, most likely Motegi, definitely painted black, I havent decided on tires yet, I've had good luck with Toyo in the past but am considering Yokos, maybe Michelins
-Blacked out grill, possibly mesh with an SER emblem, lower grill too if I can find one to match
-yellow fogs and an HID kit
-colder plugs
-Synthetic fluids throughout
-roof spoiler (Stillen?)

Maybe list:
-Bully Dog (anyone try this on their Spec? It seems like a pretty cool toy and they do have a good rep with trucks so i dunno :?
-exhaust/header: The car is pretty loud stock and my intake doesn't help, not sure if I want that much attention.
-rotors and pads, the stock brakes seem pretty good so far...we'll see what happens when it comes replacement time.
-Sound system upgrade...the Rockford system is OK, but crappy compared to the Bose one in our Altima, prob just upgrade the speakers if anything.
By Tonez
1darkV wrote:
07BlackedOut wrote:Looks clean! Very nice job on the polishing! :woot:

Looking at your car in your sig, I take that as big compliment, lol...that is SHINNNY!

As far as plans go, I'm still in the process of putting together a "plan of attack", but the following will be done for sure:
-Eibach Pro Kit (is the alignment kit REALLY neccessary with a mild drop like this kit??)
-18x8 or 18x7 wheels, most likely Motegi, definitely painted black, I havent decided on tires yet, I've had good luck with Toyo in the past but am considering Yokos, maybe Michelins
-Blacked out grill, possibly mesh with an SER emblem, lower grill too if I can find one to match
-yellow fogs and an HID kit
-colder plugs
-Synthetic fluids throughout
-roof spoiler (Stillen?)

Maybe list:
-Bully Dog (anyone try this on their Spec? It seems like a pretty cool toy and they do have a good rep with trucks so i dunno :?
-exhaust/header: The car is pretty loud stock and my intake doesn't help, not sure if I want that much attention.
-rotors and pads, the stock brakes seem pretty good so far...we'll see what happens when it comes replacement time.
-Sound system upgrade...the Rockford system is OK, but crappy compared to the Bose one in our Altima, prob just upgrade the speakers if anything.

For the prokit, I believe the alignment kit is not needed.
Definitely go with 18x8 wheels, not 18x7.
We have two roof spoilers available. The Stillen and one on ebay. (Tommymel has the ebay one)
One person has bought the Bully Dog. http://www.allsentra.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=1290

So, there are your answers and that is a nice list! :woot:
By draft
Got SE-R wrote:Nice!
On the 2010 does the dash still light up Orange? Your Clustor gauage looks different. Could just be me. lol.

The 2010's have white dash lights :o
By 1darkV
07BlackedOut wrote:
1darkV wrote:
07BlackedOut wrote:

For the prokit, I believe the alignment kit is not needed.
Definitely go with 18x8 wheels, not 18x7.
We have two roof spoilers available. The Stillen and one on ebay. (Tommymel has the ebay one)
One person has bought the Bully Dog. http://www.allsentra.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=1290

So, there are your answers and that is a nice list! :woot:

Thanks, and thanks!! :thumbup: :D
By 1darkV
Finally got some time and nice weather to give it a quick detail and some pics with a camera, not my BB, lol...

Last edited by 1darkV on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fits b17 Sentra SV? If so I will give you $280 for[…]

Today I checked my coolant level and oil as a basi[…]

I'm a strong advocate for lowering and some mildl[…]

Well, this is a bit off topic from my car but it d[…]