2007-2012
By 2wenty8ight
I have only added a couple of things so far, nothing to extravagant(sadly)

I have:
Headlamps
Pioneer Deck AVICX910BT(DVD, NAV, XM, SIRIUS, HD RADIO, IPOD, AUX)
Pioneer 6x9 both in door and rear deck
Pioneer 800watt amp
Interior lights
Blue Led map lights
Tint only on back windows because of Cali Highway patrol not liking my front tint

I want:
Sportline lowering springs
Intake (not sure what kind yet)
stillen front/rear lip (maybe)
rotor upgrade?
Stillen Rear valance
wheel/tire upgrade... not sure which ones tho
HID kit

I think thats it for now. It's all a process for me haha.... let me know what you think and throw some ideas at me> I appreciate your advice!!!

SOME INTERIOR ACTION

Custom hole for my IPOD attachment:
My little amp for my 6x9... gets the job done

My first scratch. It took me two weeks from the point that i got the car to do this to it. But you can barely notice it, unless you look really hard for it. Plus I don't really feel like spending 1000 dollars to fix it.Image

Well there it is let me know what you think guys!!!!!!
Last edited by 2wenty8ight on Fri May 14, 2010 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Man Whore
good looking SR..... for a min i thought u had the optional navi
I know I am on the only one on the forum that thinks this, but I actually prefer the chrome tails on the light silver sentra.

How the hell did you get that giant scratch in 2 weeks? I am going on almost a year dent/scratch free.
ShakingHorizons wrote:I know I am on the only one on the forum that thinks this, but I actually prefer the chrome tails on the light silver sentra.

How the hell did you get that giant scratch in 2 weeks? I am going on almost a year dent/scratch free.

sadly, i was not paying attention and hit a pole that I thought I was clear of. apparently not :(
By Tonez
Yes, the FE+ is I believe a little different tune to squeeze a few extra mpgs out of it.

Looks nice man! :thumbsup:
aebstract wrote::welcome:

What is that fe+ deal on the back?
I'm assuming none of those pictures are with the sportlines on?
I like your in dash screen, looks nice :thumbsup:

FE+ is fuel efficiency... they had/have for the 09 SR models. I'm not sure they put on the 2010 models and I'm not sure what the MPG difference is, but yeah it is fuel efficiency

And no i don't have sportliness on... i'm working on getting them hopefully soon

thx

After a happy sunshine family outing in the Sentra[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]

Up for sale is a 2JR Medusa Header along with an a[…]