2007-2012
Megan Racing Header
Megan Racing Downpipe
K&N SRI
BC Coilovers 12k Front, 10k Rear
2JRacing Underdrive Pulley
Jim (Turbosentra08) Custom Chromlly Lower Torque Mount
Tweeds Custom Strut Bar, Three Point Brace, Rear Sway Bar and Rear Strut Bar (needs to be installed)
Sharkey Custom CF Grill
DropZone Customs custom front bumper
Custom Shift Knob by lathewerks.com
Custom Projector Headlights by dangerislumentations.com
Ebay LED tailights
ProSport Gauges (Oil and Fuel Pressure)
Custom LED dash conversion to blue/red led
Custom Interior dipped/twisted Pieces by TWISTED VILLAGE
BRM Exhaust, deleted cat, thrush pack replaced resonator
Kenwood Double-Din
Rockford Fosgate Punch series 6x9 speakers
2 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Punch series subwoofers
1000w Kenwood amp

in the distant future i plan on boosting but In the meantime I plan on upgrading the top end (cams, lifters, springs, rockers, etc) also, going to a nearby performance shop that fabricates, tunes, and everything else and going to look into possible custom intake manifolds, headers and exhaust work.

and I'm sure theres other things i plan on getting but have forgotten at this point...ill continue to post pics as new parts are added :) thanks for all those who have already helped me a great deal and to the great site.
Last edited by dynamo6119 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 12 times in total.
By dynamo6119
phantomSR wrote:Looks bad ass bro make sure u post pics with the wheel spacers that's next on my list!

thanks and will do man....i have those, my pro kit, the fog lights, and the tint all being done hopefully in the next week or two. pics will follow soon after
By dynamo6119
Xx3STIxX wrote:Nice list.
Btw did you flip the pics? because the badges are opposite, idk if anybody else got that lol

nope ...bought it like that and its something i noticed also looking at pics on here. i bought it pre-owned so maybe the guy before me switched them (for no reason) or i got the one different one lol
By randy
Btw did you flip the pics? because the badges are opposite, idk if anybody else got that lol

now that you mention it I have seen this around my way too. And they weren't tuners ether that drive the car. Some older person with a 2.0 and they were swap.
By ProTo20

Lol when i saw this i just thought it was the year that it was liek that. Guess not.
Welcome and love the mods list. I checked out that link for the knob. I like. Might get the 500g one for mine some day XD
By dynamo6119
atirider wrote:

Lol when i saw this i just thought it was the year that it was liek that. Guess not.
Welcome and love the mods list. I checked out that link for the knob. I like. Might get the 500g one for mine some day XD

ya i have no idea myself lol....ya hopefully ill be able to do most of them within the next 6 months. gonna be working a lot of OT lol. and glad you liked the knobs. did a lot of looking around to find one that'll fit our reverse lock out ring.
By Death Driver
I'm in the same boat as you man, 100% stock. But unlike you, I have no clear idea as to what direction I wanna head in.

Overall, this looks clean and mint. And it's a Spec-V so I already envy you for having one.
By dynamo6119
Death Driver wrote:I'm in the same boat as you man, 100% stock. But unlike you, I have no clear idea as to what direction I wanna head in.

Overall, this looks clean and mint. And it's a Spec-V so I already envy you for having one.

thanks man and this site gave me plenty of ideas, so I'm sure you'll get some too...i wanna stay looking stock as much as possible on the outside. but under the hood i wanna add some power.

but ya I'm glad i was able to find the spec v....i got for a real good price too down in enfield.
By Death Driver
dynamo6119 wrote:
Death Driver wrote:I'm in the same boat as you man, 100% stock. But unlike you, I have no clear idea as to what direction I wanna head in.

thanks man and this site gave me plenty of ideas, so I'm sure you'll get some too...i wanna stay looking stock as much as possible on the outside. but under the hood i wanna add some power.

but ya I'm glad i was able to find the spec v....i got for a real good price too down in enfield.

I bought mine on Riverdale Rd, West Springfield. Great people. And did you buy it at Lia in Enfield? That's where I went to look first, and they told me they didn't have any Spec-V's...the jerkfaces.

And I have the same tuning mentality. Subtle outside, suicidal inside. But, being the X-CVT/Paddle-Shifty nonsense' my power options are more limited then you. Although, even stock this car is quicker then one might expect.
By dynamo6119
i bought mine last year but i actually did go to w. springfield first and they had just sold one to a private dealer in e.l actually. i checked it out but wasn't impressed during the test drive...seemed like it had been driven real hard. my father actually found the one at LIA and we checked it out, bought it two days later.

ya this is the first car i've done any aftermarket work too so we'll see how it turns out....but that sucks that you couldn't find the spec v but I'm sure you'll still be happy with the se-r. from what you say it seems like it will still be a fun car to drive and mod.
By Death Driver
When I was looking, my only goal was to get a fuel-saver. The 3.0 V6 in the Infiniti was a pig and was damn near impossible to NOT drive with the pedal fused to the floor.

When I found the SE-R it was pure luck. Not expecting it, and the test drive was good. Dealer insisted I take it as fast as I would dare. So I did...to about 130mph. After seeing that it could be driven fast and still maintain decent gas mileage I would say my mission was complete.
By dynamo6119
haha nice...i was actually driving that fast the other night down towards hartford on 91....unfortunately we're governed at 130, believe me i tried going faster lol. i have a video ill try putting up.

i was looking at all sorts of other cars and found mine by pure luck....theres not many of them around which is why i like them but i wouldn't mind the infiniti although you're right....i'd be paying more for gas than the damn car itself
By Death Driver
I got mine to about 134-5ish, but it was also downhill. I guess we're governed by the tire rating. Honestly, with as low profile as they are it makes sense. I still hate it regardless.
Gas Needle/Gauge

When I fill up sometimes my needle goes all the wa[…]

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge

Gas Needle/Gauge