2007-2012
By ProTo20
Hey guys, finally decided to make a show off. I'm 19 years old and was lucky enough to get a new car as my first car. With lots of research I decided on getting this one mostly because of the 6-speed tranny. The main reason why I got this car was because my parents made me get a car after I fractured my c1 and c2. Street bike wasnt an option anymore :(

Anyways I recovered pretty well and 2 months after my surgury is when I picked up my new ride in 2010.

Havent done much to it since I have got it, as my goal was to pay it off before doing anything to it which I have accomplished. :D

Even though this is just a 2.0 (wait, not its not!!! First 2.0 with SER Brakes/5 lugs)im very satisfied on how much power it has, with that said I'm planning on keeping it as long as I can.

Current mods on my car are as follows.

-Engine-
Amsoil Z-Rod 10w-30
HKS Oil Filter
2JR Light Weight Pulley in Black
Injen CAI
Weapon R 4-2-1 Header (Very Nice power gain)
-Megan spec-v Mid pipe (2.5inch)
-Borla Spec-v Axle back
-Flowmaster HP2 2.5 inch resonator
Iridium Spark Plugs
Maxbore 65mm Ported throttle body spacer
Maxbore throttle body Bored/Polished out to 65mm from 59mm
Uprev street Tuned By Proto2.0
Mishimoto Spec-v Radiator

-Transmission-
Razo RA96A GT Shift Knob
Jim Solid mount
TWM Bushings
TWEED Top Torque Damper
WR Torque Damper

-Suspension-
RPF1 17x9" +45 Wheels at 17lbs
Camber: -2F -2R
Caster: 5.4 Degrees
Toe: 0F .2R
Bridgstone RE-11A Tires at 235/45/17
RacingLine V2 Front Endlinks
TWEED Custom one off Strut Bar
TWEED Custom one off under crowl brace
TWEED Front 3-Point Brace
TWEED Rear Tower Brace
TWEED Custom 26mm Rear Sway Bar
TWEED Fender Braces
TWEED Custom one off Center Crossbar brace
TWEED Custom One off Underbrace
Harness bar
BC Racing Coils 10k Up front and 8k in the back

-Brakes-
SER 5 lug swap
Fastbrakes Wilwood 2 piece 13 inch 6 piston front brake system

-Audio-
Kenwood KDC-X395 Head Unit
Rockford Fosgate P1694 Speakers in the Front

-Misc-
OEM Door Strips
OEM Rear Lip spoiler
20% tint up front and 15% tint in the back
Silverstar 4100k Head bulbs
McGard Lug Nuts
SER Headlights
SER Tail Lights
SER Matts
Carbon Fiber kick plates

Future mods Are as follows.

Spec Stage 3+ Clutch (SN183F) or the Clutchmasters FX300 Stage III Clucth (06075-HDTZ-RH )
Versaspeed light weight flywheel
Versaspeed Supercharger
Juke nismo RS LSD
Juke Nismo RS Final drive

Keep it looking clean with Meguiar's Ultimate Wax.

Last edited by ProTo20 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 26 times in total.
By ProTo20
This one right here part number 52009-AK001

The one on the left is the HKS and the one on the right is the nismo one. Ive ran the nismo one after I ran the amsoil Ea15K02 and I noticed the oil stayed cleaner with the amsoil filter longer out of all of them

And for performance I honestly couldnt tell much of a difference at all.

But for fit n finish the HKS beats them all. Only one I havent tried is the greddy lol.

Heres a short sound clip of the knocking noise I keep talking about that my car has on start up. Dealer ship told me the culprit was the oil filter so i put in a stocky and didnt change anything.

You hear the injectors but you will hear that knock its there more noticable around the end of the video.

What your opinions on this noise guys?
By Tweed
Looking good brother. I got rid of both of my bikes too. Cars are safer. Hope i can help down the road for you. Lots of good info on here. Welcome.
I like the larger openings on the bottom of the seal plate a lot more than the Versuspeed Nismo. Do you have photos of the screen print from around the rest of the can's? Both the Nismo and HKS? I'd be curious to see if there are manufacturer markings on them saying what company actually made them.
By ProTo20
TURBOSENTRA08 wrote:yo i like that shift knob i've been looking into the same one its like 320grams

340g. I love it!

And jordan I dont but I might be able to get you some. Yeah the HKS does have bigger openings for better flow. I believe the Greddy is build like the nismo one for the openings right?

I put up a video on the knocking anyone listen to it?

Should I be worried about it? LoL

Just checked my oil today and I am losing a tad bit :facepalm:

Must be normal.
By Man Whore
shiney.....and need fog lights sir...and lower it....and other cool stuff
By nissanguru
I agree with the foglights ^ Maybe get the SR/SER/Spec V bumper too so u will match your moms white SER.
By ProTo20
nissanguru wrote:I agree with the foglights ^ Maybe get the SR/SER/Spec V bumper too so u will match your moms white SER.

I know I want to do that so bad, lol.

Next thing on the list though are rims.

Either the fno1r'c ones 17x8, Ultraleggera 17x7 rims, or the Kosei K1 TS 17x7 rim. Very hard to figure out. :facepalm:

Undecided if im going with a 235/45/17 tire or a 225/45/17 tire aswell, but ill figure it out someday haha.
By nissanguru
Yea I would go rims next on yours. Get the hub caps off there. Haha

I was gonna get new rims but since my car is the special edition model I actually like them for now.

For now being the key word. Haha
My car has the same knock when cold.
By Xx3STIxX
Hey i just realized something after doing some research with help of some of the guys on the forum. I noticed that you are running on higher octane than recommended. I believe that knock that you are hearing is from using that higher octane instead of 87 octane which is recommend for anti knock
By ProTo20
Xx3STIxX wrote:Hey i just realized something after doing some research with help of some of the guys on the forum. I noticed that you are running on higher octane than recommended. I believe that knock that you are hearing is from using that higher octane instead of 87 octane which is recommend for anti knock

Oh really?? O.o

Hmm well ive been on 87 chevron for a couple weeks now all the 93 should be gone. Havent checked under the hood for the noise since I changed.

Ill check tomorrow and see what happens.
Xx3STIxX wrote:Hey i just realized something after doing some research with help of some of the guys on the forum. I noticed that you are running on higher octane than recommended. I believe that knock that you are hearing is from using that higher octane instead of 87 octane which is recommend for anti knock

hmmm well its been a habit to only use 91 Chevron. I guess I will try the lower gas and see what that does.

Fits b17 Sentra SV? If so I will give you $280 for[…]

Today I checked my coolant level and oil as a basi[…]

I'm a strong advocate for lowering and some mildl[…]

Well, this is a bit off topic from my car but it d[…]