2007-2012
By SER Wes
I finally cleaned him up to post one of these

This is my Midnight Sky 2009 Sentra SER

mods: k&n intake; 3" exhaust from mid-pipe back
The color is awesome. It looks completely different in different lights. I am going to slowly put up pics of it ad different times of day.

More to come so ya know :rockout:
Last edited by SER Wes on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Evil
nice. Interesting color. Not quite sure how to explain that one.
By SER Wes
07BlackSpecV wrote:Looking very good man. First one I have seen of this color, knew it was out there yet never saw one.

Yeah i have never seen another one either. I am going to post some pics tomorrow of it at dusk and it will look blue and the metallic flake will come out ;) Its sweet
By Tonez
Can't wait for more pics of this color! :thumbsup:
By BlackoutV
wow i have never seen that color before...def wanna see some more pics. i wish they made a b15 spec in metallic graphite. sigh =/
By Djose636
When I took my car to the dealership for warranty they had an 09 SE-R just like yours exacly the same color, this color makes the sentra looked like a more expensive car, I like it :)
By superblkv
Wow. Are car's could be twin's. Mod for mod. Lol. I see you got the kn sri too. Need to get a header an dp an wake that beast up. Like i said before just swap the muffler out when you do.
By tommymel
hey did you do anything new? love the car
By SER Wes
tommymel wrote:hey did you do anything new? love the car

Thank you and as of late no lol. :( its kind of sad. Within the next 2 weeks i will be getting the windows tinted cause it is hotter then blazes and i am installing some interior mood lighting. After that i am looking into a muffler and maybe dropping or a roof wing or something. I have just started my summer job(teaching swim lessons) so i finally have money to think about it again. Suggestions are welcomed of course.
By Phoenix88
Hey Wes, any new updates? I am thinking of doing a simular setup but wasn't sure if I wanted to do the Headers / Downpipe as well. I think it might make the exhaust too loud.

Based on your videos, the 3" doesn't seem that loud and if you add a silencer that should help. Do you plan to do the headers and downpipe?

How are you liking the exhaust? Still good?
By SER Wes
Phoenix88 wrote:Hey Wes, any new updates? I am thinking of doing a simular setup but wasn't sure if I wanted to do the Headers / Downpipe as well. I think it might make the exhaust too loud.

Based on your videos, the 3" doesn't seem that loud and if you add a silencer that should help. Do you plan to do the headers and downpipe?

How are you liking the exhaust? Still good?

Without the silencer, it is Loud. Superblkv has the same with headers and replaced the muffler to make it softer.

Yes i still like it alot. The muffler is kind of raspy but not horribly so. As soon as i can find an exhaust shop i trust i am going to probably replace it just cause. I will be getting a header, but probably not till warranty is up.

I painted my silencer black with grill paint and it looks pretty sweet lol. Pics later
By SER Wes
Small Update Time :banana:

Got the windows tinted. 35% Tint

Painted my silencer with 1500 degree grill paint :rockout:

And finally i installed mood lighting to give my baby that romantic glow! They can either be full on, or they can flash with the music like in the vid...
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4VVqdiGmyc4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4VVqdiGmyc4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

After a happy sunshine family outing in the Sentra[…]

sorry i was completely wrong on the manufacturer s[…]

turbo engines require changes in the valve cover t[…]

Up for sale is a 2JR Medusa Header along with an a[…]